* View the employment page for directions on how to apply.
Customer Service/Shop Manager - North Little Rock
POSITION SUMMARY: The Customer Service/Shop Manager provides administrative guidance for a single retail shop location. Responsible for coordinating daily retail operations, scheduling and staffing in assigned shop as needed with backups. Reports to the Director of Merchandise. Work is performed under general supervision with minimal guidance. The incumbent must demonstrate and promote a climate of courtesy, respect and professionalism to coworkers, volunteers and parents.
- Performs daily shop operations within assigned retail shop.
- Works with Retail Senior Leadership Team to carry out strategies to increase shop sales and marketing, in conjunction with monthly program and event schedule and activities.
- Provides friendly, courteous customer service to leaders, volunteers, parents, children and staff.
- Ensures accuracy of inventory transfers between retail locations using POS system.
- Responsible for ordering, receiving, pricing, stocking, and displaying shop merchandise.
- Coordinates year-end inventory, cycle counts and planning.
- Ensures the proper and accurate receipt of money, checks and other types of payments, and prepare and make timely bank deposits according to individual offices procedures.
- Ensures that sales floor and stockroom areas are clean, neat, and organized.
- Answers incoming phone calls and route appropriately. Greet visitors and provide assistance as needed.
Membership Marketing Specialist - Jonesboro
POSITION SUMMARY: The Membership Marketing Specialist is responsible for developing, retaining and increasing girl/adult membership in assigned geographic area; recruits and provides ongoing support to volunteers; assists in developing and implementing plans for membership extension in all markets; represents and extends Girl Scouting in the community through presentations, collaborative efforts, and networking; and ensures the Girl Scout Program is visible and accessible within assigned geographic area.
- Recruitment of girl membership based on market share potential
- Recruit volunteers to work with girls in a variety of settings using traditional and non-traditional means
- Recruits, trains and provides ongoing support, supervision, and direction to administrative volunteers in assigned geographic areas by ensuring the availability of support services to enable volunteers to carry out their job effectively
- Establishes and maintains contact with community organizations and educational instructions to deliver Girl Scouting to underserved girls and adults
- Ensures Girl Scouting is open to all girls and adults by delivering the Girl Scout message of pluralism and diversity to members of the council and the community
- Effectively identifies, analyzes, and solves problems, and successfully handles conflict resolution in assigned area