Camp Cahinnio is nestled on nearly 400 acres of woodlands near Booneville in West Central Arkansas. Booneville is located in South Logan County at the intersection of Arkansas Scenic Highway 23 and Arkansas Scenic Highway 10. Scenery is, in fact, the marrow of the setting for Booneville and its surrounding area that includes the Petit Jean River, Ozark National Forest, Ouachita National Forest, Blue Mountain Lake and Mount Magazine, the tallest mountain between the Appalachian and Rocky Mountains. Booneville is located about 150 miles northwest of Little Rock and 40 miles southeast of Fort Smith. Located on the camp's grounds are a private 23-acre lake, swimming pool with modern shower house that also serves as a storm shelter, archery range, extensive hiking trails, air-conditioned dining hall, and four separate living units for campers. Living units include the Cabin Unit, the Platform Tent Unit, and Outpost, where girls pitch their own tents. Both the Cabin and Platform Tent Units have bath houses with flush toilets and hot showers. A latrine is located in the Outpost Unit. The Tree House Unit, which is located on the lake's edge near the main shower house and pool, features two connected sleeping structures elevated off the ground.
- Dining Hall: Fully functional commercial kitchen and functions well as a meeting space and dining facility that has a capacity of 99. Heating and air-conditioning systems. Available year-round.
- Jeffery House: Accommodates 10 people sleeping on bunk beds (bring your own bedding). A full kitchen, indoor flush toilets, and a shower. Heating and air-conditioning systems. Available year-round.
- BA Unit: Has 9 screened cabins (sleeps 6 per cabin) for overnight use (bring your own bedding). An outdoor cooking area is provided and includes a campfire circle and picnic area. Has a separate bathhouse. Available March 15 - November 1.
- Tipi Unit: Has 8 canvas platform tents (sleeps 4 per tent) for overnight use (bring your own bedding). An outdoor cooking area is provided and includes a campfire circle and picnic area. Has a separate bathhouse. Available March 15 - November 1.
- Outpost: This unit has 2 sleeping platforms for tents or to sleep under the night sky (bring your own bedding). No shelter. Optimal use of these outposts is to pitch backpack tents. Pit latrines and a hand pump well for water. Capacity of 20. Available March 15 - November 1.
- Tree House: The Tree House is an elevated cabin with 2 sleeping rooms (bring your own bedding). It has a capacity of 10. Available March 15 - November 1.
- Canoes: We have 13 canoes and 15 sandpipers available. Capacity is 2 per canoe. Available March 15 - November 1.
- Nurse's Station, Trading Post, and Craft Building: These are NOT available for rental.