As a Girl Scout volunteer, you'll add meaningful days to girls' lives and to your own as well. Tackle everything from global warming to election reform. Share your personal passions and create experiences together that you'll never forget.
Think it's a full year commitment? Think again.
You will receive training opportunities and experience to build your confidence, public speaking, career and problem-solving skills. Meet new people, forge new friendships and share in meaningful projects that promote civic responsibility and your community.
Whether you devote a few hours a week or only an hour a year, the time you spend will be meaningful, for you and our girl leaders!
What new paths will you explore together?
Whatever you chose, you'll be making a lasting impact on the lives of young girls. We'll give you the information and support you need. And you'll have lots of fun doing it.
- Inspire and mentor girls
- Make a difference in someone's life
- Give back to your community
- Network with new people
- Build long-lasting friendships with other adult volunteers
- Learn new skills and enhance your resume
- Develop leadership and communication skills
- Build self-esteem and self-confidence
- Be recognized and celebrated for your contributions to Girl Scouting