Do you want to borrow our G.I.R.L. letters?
You can request to borrow them for an event by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, troop number, and the dates you need to have them. Currently, the only set we have is housed at the central office. You will need a large SUV in order to transport them.
Referencing Our Name:
- When mentioning our name in copy use either "Girl Scouts - Diamonds" or "Girl Scouts - Diamonds of Arkansas, Oklahoma and Texas." Don't forget to use the dashes and put the states in the correct order.
- The words "Scout", "Scouts" and "scouting" should never appear without the modifier "Girl," and each word should be capitalized.
- Here is a cheat sheet to help you out!
- Our colors are Black, White and Green (#00AE58 or R0 G174 B88 or PMS 355)
- Girl Scouts and green go together. To ensure that we continue to claim the color and to solidify our identity, embrace green. Be sure to include a least a bit of green in every piece you produce.
- Use the secondary colors on our Color Wheel to add some fun to your designs.
Girls, troops, volunteers, etc., are encouraged to use the Arial font and its variations for any design materials created. If you would like to use the official Trefoil font, please email email@example.com.
Choosing photos to use for your piece is extremely important. Remember to focus on monents that matter, we want the world to see and feel for themselves all of the amazing things our girls are doing and showcase the Girl Scout Leadership Experience.
Here's a checklist to help keep you on track!
Copyrights and trademarks:
Visit the GSUSA website for detailed information about Girl Scout copyrights and trademarks.
Questions about branding? Email our communications team.