Volunteers and parents - confused about who needs a background check and when? Not sure when an adult needs to be a registered member in order to participate in Girl Scout activities? We've laid it all out in this recent memo.
28 Nov 2017
06 Oct 2017
Heads-up Fort Smith, Jonesboro and Texarkana! Effective October 1, the shop hours in our Midwest and Northeast Regional Offices will change, as well as the office hours in our Southwest Regional Office.
New hours below:
Fort Smith Shop Hours:
8:30 – 5:30 | Monday and Wednesday
Closed 1:00 – 2:00 pm
8:30 – 1:30 | Friday
Jonesboro Shop Hours:
8:30 – 5:30 | Monday, Wednesday and Thursday
Closed 1:00 – 2:00 pm
Texarkana Office Hours:
8:30 - 5:30 | Monday, Wednesday and Thursday
Closed 1:00 - 2:00 pm
31 Aug 2017
Whenever there is a crisis, Girl Scouts are among the first to respond, taking action to make the world a better place. For those who have inquired about doing something to help, you will find information and resources below, including information about a patch program designed to encourage girls to participate in the relief efforts for those impacted by Hurricane Harvey while learning about disaster preparedness.
Girls Scouts are encouraged to take action using GSUSA program resources that demonstrate how the Girl Scout Leadership Experience supports girls as leaders in times of disaster. These resources give tips and examples for engaging girls who want to help.
Hurricane Harvey Patch Program
As a council that serves girls and volunteers in Texas, we have joined with our sister councils in Texas to share this program. View patch and program details here. If your troop participates, please be sure to share your story with us.
Donations are the best way to take immediate action. Donations should be made to established funds benefiting the victims such as:
[ Read Full Article ]
14 Jun 2017
We are excited to announce our new Doubleknot reservation system that will make registrations easier than ever! This system is easy to use, and a way for volunteers and parents to register for trainings and events!
How to Register for Events and Trainings in Doubleknot:
- Go to www.girlscoutsdiamonds.org
- Select 'Events'
- Click on the event or training in which you would like to register
- Click 'Register'
- If new to Doubleknot, you will be prompted to create a login. You will then click 'Create New' and complete the steps to create a new login
- If you are a returning user, enter email and password, then log in
Note: The login information is not your ebiz login information. If you are new to Doubleknot, you will be prompted to create a new login.
04 Mar 2017
Starting March 4, Girl Scout cookie booths will make an appearance and this year, it’s easier than ever to find booths in your area! Just download the Girl Scout Cookie Finder App on your iOS or Android mobile phone and press “Find Cookies Now!”
Use the app to find the cookie booth closest to you or locate your local Girl Scout council by typing in your zip code.
Check out our assortment of cookies offered HERE!
Need more help finding cookies? Email Us!
28 Feb 2017
Welcome to our shiny, new website! We hope you like it! Here are the top five things you need to know:
- This new website is part of our Customer Engagement Initiative (CEI) which is a fancy way of saying we’re making big changes to improve the Girl Scout experience for members and friends.
- Need a Program Registration Form or want to look at Safety Activity Checkpoints? Head to the “Forms & Documents” page. You can enter a search term in the search box, or search by category by clicking on “options.” You’ll also see a list of top 10 forms so you can easily access some of the most popular ones.
- We also have a new calendar! Just click on “Events” and then “Events Calendar” to see all upcoming events in calendar format. When you click on an event, a bubble will pop up with more information about that event. Click on the title in the bubble, and you will be taken to a page with additional details and registration information.
- You can also view events in list form, by clicking on “Events” and then “Events List,” From there, you can filter by category and program level. For example, if you wanted to find Gold Award Workshop sessions for your tenth-grader, you could filter the category to “Girl Awards” and program level to “Seniors.”
- The best is yet to come—we’ll be adding some fabulous resources like...
[ Read Full Article ]