Annual Meeting and Leadership Conference
Join Girl Scout volunteers and Cadettes*, Seniors and Ambassadors from across the council for a weekend of awards, recognitions, workshops, expo booths and the Girl Scouts - Diamonds Annual Meeting.
Additional information is available on the conference web page.
Plan to register early once registration opens - last year's event sold out before the registration deadline.
*Girls must be 13 on or before Aug. 1 to register for annual conference.
See the schedule draft here.
Just a few of the highlights:
- Friday night activity - Girl Scout Block Party! Your group can have an exclusive tour of the Esse Purse Museum featuring a “Purses with a Purpose: Girl Scouts through the Decades” exhibit (select your museum tour time when you register). The party continues with games, food and live music next door at The Bernice Garden. You don’t want to miss the biggest Diamonds party of the summer!
- Recognition and Awards Ceremony
- Girl Workshops
- Volunteer Workshops (Coming soon)
- Booth Expo - Service Units and Girl Scouts - Diamonds will host booths
- Girl Scout Shop with special discounts!
- Silent Auction - fun items and experiences
- Lunch and Annual Meeting
- Members only meetings for the Board and CAT (Council Advisory Team)
Call 800-222-8733 or book online at www.littlerock.doubletree.com using the group code GGS to reserve a hotel room on the Girl Scouts – Diamonds room block at a discounted rate of $113.85 per night (rate includes taxes). Must reserve by June 30 to guarantee rate.
Expo Booth info:
Service units, council departments and community program partners are invited to host an informational booth at this event to highlight the activities, opportunities, resources, etc. that your group offers (or has accomplished). Booths should be engaging, visually appealing and informative. You may utilize technology, giveaways or fun decorations!
Please use this form to submit the information and set up needs for your expo booth. The booth expo will be in the Palisades and Pre-function area of the Little Rock Doubletree Hotel on Saturday, July 27. Each booth space will have one skirted 6' table. Access to electricity is available on a limited basis.
Please complete and submit this request form by Friday, July 12. All booths must be set up prior to 8:30 am and torn down by 5:30 pm on Saturday, July 27.