Who can be a nominator: Any Girl Scout volunteer, parent, community member or staff person. The nominator can also complete one of the required endorsement questionnaires.
Who can be an endorser: Any Girl Scout volunteer, parent, community member or the nominator. Staff and family members cannot complete an endorsement questionnaire for the nominee.
Time in which service was performed: Nominators and Endorsers can recognize a nominee’s volunteer service/work through April of the current membership year. Some awards ask for details from the past and current membership year, while other awards may ask about work over the last three to five years. Please reference the award descriptions for criteria.
The Forms: All forms are in a fillable, PDF format. To ensure typed information is not lost, please follow these steps:
1) Click the form you want to complete
2) Download the form to your computer
3) Save the form to your computer and open the form from the saved location. (i.e. Desktop)
4) Complete the form
5) Re-save the form to your computer. You may receive a message to replace the existing document with the same name. Click “yes” to replace the existing document with the one you just completed.
1. Review the award descriptions and criteria to determine the appropriate award for the individual.
2. Read and complete the appropriate nomination form. The Volunteer Experience Department will answer any questions.
3. Read and complete the appropriate endorsement questionnaire. Each endorser should read the endorsement questionnaire carefully and give clear examples of how the nominee fulfills the criteria. Descriptions of each award are located in the Recognition & Awards section of the Girl Scouts – Diamonds website. The nominator may also complete one of the required endorsement questionnaires.
4. The nominator is responsible for collecting and reviewing all information to ensure that the nomination form and the required number of endorsement questionnaires document how the nominee meets the award criteria. Make sure the packet is complete. It is the sole responsibility of the person completing the nomination form to make sure all documentation is included in the nomination packet.
5. Submit the complete nomination packet to firstname.lastname@example.org by the April 15 deadline. The complete nomination packet must be received no later than April 15 of each membership year. Online submissions will be accepted until 11:59 pm on April 15. Paper submissions are accepted until 5:30 pm on April 15.
The nominator may choose to submit the entire packet by or before the April 15 deadline via mail. The packet must be received, not postmarked, by April 15.
11311 Arcade Drive, Suite 102
Little Rock, AR 72212
GSUSA and Council awards are presented at the Annual Meeting and Leadership Conference in July. This includes Numeral Guards and Volunteer Years of Service pins. The location, additional activities and registration information will be announced on the Girl Scouts – Diamonds website and publications in the months leading up to the event. Volunteer Service Hour Awards are not presented at the Annual Meeting and Leadership Conference.
Adult Recognition Cover Sheet
Adult Recognition Nomination Form
Adult Recognition Endorsement Questionnaire
Numeral Guard & Volunteer Years of Service Submission Form